The ploughing continues!
Stardew Valley, the ridiculously addictive simulation/RPG about the hilarious complications of your simple life in the countryside, has been updated to version 1.1. Apart from an extensive list of bugfixes, it brings plenty of neat additions and balance changes, including:
– Five different farm maps to choose from at the beginning of your adventure, each one catering to a different playstyle
– A “Shed” and a “Mill” building available for construction
– A new quest and several new locations connected to it
– You can now get married to Shane or Emily
– New house upgrade that adds a cellar and teaches you the recipe to “cask” stuff
– You can now make void mayonnaise out of void eggs! Yum!
– You can move your buildings around thanks to Robin’s services
– Several Magical Constructions that provide bonuses and effects
That’s just a small fraction of the entire list of changes, though – if you want to see what else is new, grab yourself a cup of coffee and scroll through the entire changelog. Or better yet, make yourself a full coffee thermos and fire up Stardew Valley 1.1 to check them out first-hand!
Here’s the launch trailer, demonstrating all that Update 1.1 goodness:
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games