Which games are keeping you company this weekend?
August is not known for its great influx of news, but that doesn’t seem to apply in our case. There have been some pretty big things happening around these parts, and they were all pretty good! Well, except for the early Suicide Squad reviews. Those kind of sucked. Thankfully, when our second-favorite hobby fails us, our top pastime is always here to save the day and soften the blow.
So go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything – we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!
Curious to know what the other GOGlodytes were playing on GOG Galaxy last week? Here are the top five games:
1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2. Pillars of Eternity
3. Dragon Age™: Origins – Ultimate Edition
4. The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings – Enhanced Edition
5. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:
– You can go bending the law or bending the outlaws shouting This is the Police! It’s been called “a gritty and uncompromising narrative” and Gamespot praised the fact that the game “continually presents you with memorable and important choices that impact the story”.
– You can go back to your scary family mansion and paint some additional Layers of Fear: Inheritance.
– You can bruise super-villains before or let your (alter)ego get bruised as Batman: The Telltale Series. Digital Spy were pleasantly surprised with Telltale, who they think “delivered another fresh take on a franchise you didn’t think could be reinvented”.
– You can build a home, plunder the wilderness for materials, turn beasts into obedient companions and conquer the Crashlands.
– You can plant your very own Stardew Valley in your Mac or Linux …read more
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games