The dungeons, they are a-changin’.
Tales of Maj’Eyal, the roguelike RPG series that excels at turn-based combat and meticulous character customization, has recently received a huge free update. If you want to try it first-hand, you better hurry: the 75% discount expires in just a few hours!
This massive update brings some rather fundamental changes and additions not only for Tales of Maj’Eyal but also the expansions Embers of Rage and Ashes of Urh’Rok. Here are some of the major ones:
– A new donator/buyer class – the Possessors.
– The Archer and Rogue classes are now completely rewritten.
– The Chants and Hymns trees have been reworked.
– Added new visual effects for plenty of new and old talents.
– Infinite Dungeon has been drastically improved with new layouts, terrains, and challenge levels.
But that’s just a small part of what’s new. If you want to check out the full list of tweaks, fixes, and additions that made their way into the games with the latest update, go ahead and check out the comprehensive changelog.
Or better yet, jump in and give them a whirl yourself!
The 75% discount ends today, March 13th, at 6PM UTC.
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games