Spirit in the red sky.
Surviving Mars, the groovy city-building sim about establishing a functional colony on the Red Planet, just received a Spirit update which brings all sorts of improvements, fixes, and new features.
– Science Institute now renamed to Hawking Institute, in tribute to the late astrophysicist
– Domes now have a Birth Control Policy that can be set to allowed or forbidden
– Pathfinding for your Rovers improved
– Photo Mode now has a free camera option
– Several gameplay and UI fixes or improvements, as well as enhancements that should make modding easier to use
What do you think, Martians? Ready to put up some domes?
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games