Which games are keeping you company this weekend?
The Weekend Playlist is back! It just a bad hair week but now it’s ready to welcome your stares and shares once again. Speaking of hair, our Weekly Staff Picks was all about that subject but the question still lingers: what’s your favorite hairstyle in gaming? Spiky? Buzz cut? Long and loose? Bald? Give us examples!
Surely you’ve got some gaming planned for this weekend, too. Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything – we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!
Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:
– You can build and command a complex bastion that will withstand the alien invasion and call it Halcyon 6.
– You can dance with your friends until you drop or until you run out of dancing floor in Conga Master.
– You can test your mighty RPG skills against the old-school dungeons of Avadon 3: The Warborn.
– You can try to make friends with a capricious A.I. that has trouble letting go in Event.
– You can carry your dogfighting scars with pride as you try again and again to conquer EVERSPACE™.
– You can cause a rift in time and in your opponents’ unsuspecting bodies with your awesome powers that let you Timeshift.
– You can be the captain that your crew deserved and lead them to the most remote and dangerous part of the galaxy in Space Rogue.
– You can say farewell to your friends from around the block before you dive into Minecraft: Episode 8: A Journey’s End?.
So, GOGalikes, what are you playing this weekend?
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games