An extra layer of realism on your nail-biting raids.
There are not many games out there that can boast to be as realistic and hard-hitting as SWAT 4. But if you’re looking for an experience that’s one step closer to the real thing, then chances are that the Elite Force Mod is the way to go. Incidentally, the DRM-free version of SWAT 4 that just debuted on GOG.com is fully supported by this mod, so don’t hesitate to take it for a spin!
Elite Force includes tons of bugfixes, gameplay tweaks, and strategic additions for the tactical enthusiast who doesn’t mind the extra challenge, if it means all of their de-briefing praise and reprimands will feel truly earned. Some of the most noticeable changes made by modder eezstreet include:
– Additional equipment options
– A greater variety in the suspects’ and hostages’ behavior
– A brand-new Traps mechanic
– Harsher penalties for your less-restrained actions
– More realistic equipment that requires careful use
– A secondary objective that lets you collect drug evidence on the scene
– A unified campaign that includes all the main game’s missions plus the ones from The Stetchkov Syndicate expansion
This is far from a finished project, however, and plans for the immediate future include an extra Mission taking place in a restaurant, as well as gameplay mechanics that will force you to think harder about your mission loadout and change how body armor works. Check out its comprehensive Mod DB page to keep an eye out on all the exciting developments.
Are there any other SWAT 4 mods you guys would recommend? Feel free to let the rest of our precinct know!
SWAT 4 is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com.
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games