New update for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is now available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One! With this update, we’ve added five new Leaders to the game (check out their Spotlights here!), as well as introduced some quality of life changes, tweaks, and bug fixes.
Full list of changes:
– Added an option on consoles to enable the simultaneous animation of all premium cards present on the screen. Current players must manually activate this feature in settings. For new players, this feature is enabled by default.
– The game-start “handshake” screen showing premium cards now runs smoother on PC.
– End-of-game animations now correctly display at the end of the game.
– After a player ends the turn or passes the round, there is no longer a delay for the action to switch to the other player while the Leaders finish their animations.
– Round-end animations are now more streamlined, with Summoned and Doomed units clearing from the board simultaneously.
– Players now draw cards simultaneously.
– New Monsters Leader: Gernichora
– New Nilfgaard Leader: Ardal aep Dahy
– New Northern Realms Leader: Queen Meve
– New Scoia’tael Leader: Eldain
– New Skellige Leader: Arnjolf the Patricide
– New page in the Reward Book for new Leader Trees and Year Tree
– New controls have been added for gamepads (Xbox One / PS4):
LB,RB / L1,R1: Jump to the leftmost or rightmost side of a row.
LT / L2: Switch between opponent and player graveyards.
X / Square: Select your Leader.
– Using a gamepad, the targeting cursor no longer resets each time after using an ability if the ability can be used more than once. It will now remain on the same card on which it was last used.
– Zoltan: Scoundrel’s power changed from 2 to 1.
– Xavier Lemmens’ provision cost changed from 10 to 8.
– Regis: Higher Vampire’s Deploy ability changed to an Order …read more
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games