New GOG.com-exclusive bonus content for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + hot photo contest!
GOG.com digital edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt just got even more extensive than it already was! We’ve just added six templates for papercraft toy figurines of Geralt of Rivia, Triss Merigold, Yennefer of Vengerberg, Ciri the Lion Cub of Cintra, Eredin of the Wild Hunt, and Leshen the Forrest Spirit. They’ve been designed exclusively for GOG.com by the top paper toy artist Tougui, and are available with every DRM-Free copy of CD Projekt RED’s upcoming RPG epic. If you’ve pre-ordered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.com, you can download the PDF figurine templates right away!
We do hope you’ll enjoy our official Witcher 3 paper toys. You can expect more GOG.com-exclusive bonus content to be added to our digital edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, before the game’s launch on February 24th, 2015. Now, since these here are paper toys not paper ornaments, let’s have some fun!
What you can see above, is an unexpected encounter between Geralt the Witcher, the Sorceress Yennefer, and Leshen, the elder forest demon. You can feel the tension in the air, as Geralt readies his silver sword, Yen gathers her mystical powers, and the beast slowly draws near. If you can take the paper toys and arrange an exciting scene (or a funny one, or beautiful, or…), you’ll get a chance to win one of three amazing prizes! A wolf head medallion, a gorgeous Artbook, and for the first place – a sculpture of Geralt battling the mighty griffin! Each of the prizes will come complete with an official Witcher 3 T-shirt.
Now, wouldn’t it be amazing to get your hands on that fantastic Collector’s Edition figure before anyone else? How to enter? How to win? Just follow these simple guidelines:
1. Download and assemble the paper toys (templates are now available with your GOG.com pre-order of the game).
2. Arrange them into a scene that will capture our attention, and snap a photo.
3. Give your photo a title and tweet it with the #PaperWitcher hashtag (just a general tweet, please–don’t start it with “@GOGcom). Multiple entries are allowed.
4. Not a Twitter user? No problem. Post your entries below, right here in the GOG.com forum thread.
5. Your photo will be added to a curated gallery that will launch as soon as we get enough photos. The gallery will be updated periodically. By submitting your work, you grant us the right to re-post it in the gallery and CD Projekt RED / GOG.com communications channels.
6. Post-processing is allowed. Adding elements in PhotoShop (or equivalent) is fine, as long as the final effect still looks more like a photo than computer graphics.
7. You have to enter the contest before Thursday, July 31, at 9:59AM GMT.
Once the submissions are closed, a joint-team of CD Projekt RED and GOG.com judges will pick the winners. We reserve the right to award any additional number of honorable mentions. The winners will be announced and the prizes will be shipped within 3 weeks after the submissions are closed.
We wish you all a good time in the fantastic world of The Witcher paper toys, and best of luck in the contest!
Source: GOG – Good Old Games