Celebrate the 3rd big update by reclaiming your boxed Master of Orion classics
Master of Orion is gearing closer and closer towards its full release and the game looks spiffier with each passing day. Today Wargaming Labs released another update, bringing this ambitious 4X strategy up to the 3rd version of its In Development lifecycle.
Aspiring space-conquerors should now expect to find:
– Two new races: Darlok, Silicoid
– One new victory condition: Economic
– Two new features: Espionage and Independent Planets
Reclaim your Game: Master of Orion 1, 2 & 3
Are you one of the lucky people who still own a boxed version of Master of Orion 1, 2, or 3? Do you ever get the craving to revisit those legendary classics that made gaming history? Of course you do. And now you can, just by following these steps:
1. Write down your GOG.com registration email on a piece of paper
2. Take a photo of the game box and/or the CDs together with the email address. Please note that the game and your GOG.com registration email need to be clearly visible in the picture.
3. Send the photo to email@example.com
Owners of the boxed versions of Master of Orion 1, 2, or both, will receive Master of Orion 1+2. Owners of the boxed version of Master of Orion 3 will get Master of Orion 3.
Keep in mind that after you send the email it might take up to a week to complete the process, so please be patient. For any problems, feel free to contact our support team.
Enjoy the wonderful digital counterparts of those boxed Master of Orion copies you’ve been keeping around for all these years and be sure to try the new, constantly updated Master of Orion to witness another classic in the making.
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games