Better not skip this.
Dead in Vinland, a survival adventure about a family of exiled Vikings building a new home for themselves, recently got updated to v1.1. There is a lot of cool stuff to appreciate here but most notably:
– Newly introduced speed-up options that modify the pace of animations. Alternatively, you can click to skip most stuff, including dialogue
– Two optional RNG modes to tailor your chances better
– Distribute food and water rations more easily
– A sidebar with sorting options
– Reworked leveling up, inventory filters, more keyboard shortcuts, plus a slew of other tweaks, fixes, and balance changes
The 1.11 hotfix followup has also gone live.
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games