Which games are keeping you company this weekend?
Hot hot hot! It’s not easy sharing a room with your PC or console this time of year, especially when it’s under heavy load. You better have a darn good reason for torturing your special friend thusly, otherwise there will be hell to pay when the singularity finally arrives. So, what is it that you’ve asked them to run for you this time?
Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything – we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!
Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:
– You can die as many times as you fancy inside the NECROPOLIS, while getting taunted by its sarcastic curator.
– You can grab your mom, go to the Mall, and try to find out what happens when Cellpop Goes Out At Night.
– You can build the city of your dreams and see it razed to the ground by the tantrums of mother nature in SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited.
– You can save the land of Thedas from the scourge of the Darkspawn while swapping life stories with charming witches and rogues in Dragon Age™: Origins – Ultimate Edition.
– You can mutilate your way through a massive spaceship infested with grotesque horrors from the darkest corners of Dead Space™.
So, GOGathors, what are you playing this weekend?
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games