We’ve just updated the web and engine components of the game to fix and improve a few issues since the launch of the new design.
- Disabled online/offline friend notifications while in-game. Those who wish to restore them will be able to in a future update, when we tie the in-game messages to the Site Preferences in Account Settings.
- Fixed mouse4/mouse5 back/forward navigation working sporadically.
- Fixed issue where alt-tabbing out of game and clicking back in would cause navigation to fail unless clicked twice
- Updated Awesomium to latest version to improve browser history in general.
- Fixed match details popping when scrolling down.
- Fixed Premium brochure always bringing you back to match browser when going to subscribe.
- Fixed sorting by players using different criteria than what is displayed in the list.
- Add the premium badge to profiles in addition to the watermarked background.
- Fixed deleting presets from sometimes choosing the wrong preset.
- Fixed default settings for FreezeTag in Create Match, should now be consistent with public servers.
- Darkened second line of server browser text to increase readability.
Source: Quake Live