Which games are keeping you company this weekend?
There are silent protagonists and chatty ones. Some go for the growly, menacing approach, others sound much more chipper, and once in awhile you might get the occasional dial-tone. But it is also not uncommon for a secondary character or even the villain to steal the show when well-performed, engaging banter is concerned. Do you have any favorites? Male, female, demons, dragons, corporeal narrators – they all count, as long as they have a voice!
Surely you’ve got some gaming planned for this weekend, too. Go on, share your Weekend Playlist with us. It can include single-player games, multiplayer games, console exclusives, anything – we are not judging. In fact, we are sharing too!
Looking for some additional inspiration? The GOG.com releases of the week might help:
– You can try and prevent magical catastrophes while traversing the strangely familiar fantasy world of Zenith.
– You can feel burly, hairy, and incredibly deadly while you’re planning your next move in We Are the Dwarves.
– You can navigate an urban jungle of glass and shiny metal, trying to maintain your balance while running right across the Mirror’s Edge™.
– You can breed a whole culture of oddly shaped creatures and send them out to conquer space in the SPORE™ Collection.
– You can take your revenge from the Nazi oppressors and hit them where it hurts as The Saboteur™.
– You can scratch your square chin, trying to make the decisions that Gotham City needs, as the Batman.
– You can try and replace or bring down a tyrannical spellcaster in Sorcerer King – Rivals.
So, GOGrunners, what are you playing this weekend?
Source:: GOG – Good Old Games